Looking to up your Instagram Story game? Camera Tools are a good place to start.
If you don’t know what Camera Tools are or if you are looking to change the position of camera tools, you’ve home to the right place. We’ve got all your questions surrounding camera tools covered.
What are Instagram Camera Tools?
Instagram camera tools are the toolbar options that pop up when you go to post an Instagram Story. The toolbar is made up of different functions that can help you post different types of Instagram Stories. It includes the Create mode, Boomerang, Layout, Hands-Free, Multi-Capture, and Level.
How to access Instagram camera tools:
1. Open Instagram
2. Tap on your profile picture in the upper left corner
3. Tap “Camera”
4. The camera tools are found on the left side of the screen.
5. Tap the arrow to see the full list of Camera Tools
When you tap the arrow the full list of Camera Tools will be revealed.
How to change the position of Instagram camera tools:
The camera toolbar is automatically on the left hand side of your screen, but you can change it to the right hand side of the screen in settings.
1. Tap the gear in the upper right corner of the Instagram Story screen
2. Locate “Camera Tools”
3. Tap the white circle next to “Right Side”
The blue circle next to Right Side indicates that Camera Tools will be on that side of the screen.
4. Select “Done” in the upper right hand corner
There you have it!